Alin is a Research Scientist at Aptos Labs. His broad research interests are in cryptography and its practical applications.
Alin does research in applied cryptography, rides motorcycles and, occasionally, has a decentralized thought:
- What is a Merkle tree?
- A simple and succinct zero-knowledge proof
- What is a cryptographic hash function?
- Polynomial secret sharing and the Lagrange basis
- Bilinear accumulators for cryptocurrency enthusiasts
- Range proofs from polynomial commitments, re-explained
- Do Bitcoin and Ethereum have any trusted setup assumptions?